Direct transport to & from Manila
Private transport is the quickest and most convenient way to reach us and can be arranged for any flights landing in Manila between 3.00am and 1.00pm. We are restricted by local coastguard from sending ferry boats across the channel after 5.00pm.
Our private transport service consists of a 2 hour air-conditioned van journey from Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Berberabe Beach in Batangas on the South coast of Luzon for a 1hour 15minute boat ride directly to us in Sabang and Big Apple Dive Resort. Total journey time usually takes around 3 hours.
Transfer from hotel or private residence in Manila:
- We can arrange private transport from any destination in Manila or Angeles to us in Sabang, Puerto Galera.
- Just let us know when and where you wish to be picked up from.
- If you wish to be collected from a hotel in Manila we need the Hotel name, phone number & your room number
- From a private residence we need the full address and if possible directions to assist the driver as well as a contact phone number.
Transfer from the International Airport NAIA Terminal 1, Manila:
- Most international flights arrive at Terminal 1
- We need your flight number and arrival time as well as the number of people in the group
- After you pass through customs and exit the arrivals area walk down the left hand ramp and at the bottom, turn right and head for the large duty free shop found there with the yellow sign.
- Walk across the pelican crossing and head towards the security gate with some guards with a small table adjacent to the gate exit.
- Upon your approach, look for a Filipino man with a wooden placard with our logo painted on it and your name written in chalk underneath.
- Identify yourself and be prepared that at this stage you may have to leave the luggage trolley behind for a short walk to the car.
- Please note that NAIA direct transfers can only be arranged between 3am and 1pm, 7 days a week. Your flight must land between these times to ensure passage across the channel to us before dark.
- If you are having any problems with your pick up at all, please call us at the resort on 043 287 3134 (Landline) or 0919 449 8298 (Cell phone) and we will do our best to help you resolve them quickly.
VAN & BOAT
Seaplane – Travel in style
With Subic Seaplane, the cost is approximately US$400 one way for up to three people (depending on your size and the amount of luggage). The plane, from Subic Bay, cannot land at the international airport but can be met close by at the Blue Horizon Restaurant.
Flights can only be made well with in daylight hours. Contact us for more information / bookings or Subic Seaplane direct at Subic Seaplane
The flying time is around thirty minutes, lands on the beach, daylight hours only.
Commuter Air Philippines: PHP 25,000 per hour (we estimate 1.5 hours). Approximately PHP 37, 500. Max four passengers (or 350 kilo’s total weight). Total around US$ 960
Ayala Aviation: PHP 28,000 per hour (estimate 1.5 hours). Approximately PHP 42,000 + landing and take off fee (total P1, 000) + 3% carrier tax (i.e. about P1, 250). Max five passengers. Total around US$1,150
* All return transport is arranged while you are here through the receptionist at the resort
Big Apple Dive Resort Contact Numbers:
+63 43 2873134 or +63 919 4498298 (Resort)
+63 2 8922660 (Makati office)